Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
2. The Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop Image needs to be part of your post.
3. Include the linky list with all the participating blogs at the end of your post OR link to the hop post on I am a Reader's site or on my site.
4. Keep It Simple!! There are only 6 entries allowed per person. 1 Mandatory entry and up to 5 optional extra entry. All entries must be able to be done on one visit to your blog – Entries such as tweet once a day are NOT allowed (tweeting once is fine).
5. This must be a giveaway specifically for this hop and must run only the 8 days this hop is scheduled.
6. Both your site and your giveaway must be family friendly.
This is a Blog Hop!
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Published Date: February 2014
Publisher: William Morrow / Harper Collins
The Story: Teresa Hamilton is having a rough year—she’s in love with her big brother’s best friend, but he hasn’t spoken to her since they shared a truly amazing, mind-blowing, change-your-life kiss. She got out of a terrible relationship. And now an injury is threatening to end her dance career for good. It’s time for Plan B – college. And maybe a chance to convince Jase that what they have together is real.
Jase Winstead has a huge secret that he’s not telling anyone. Especially not his best friend’s incredibly beautiful sister. Even though he and Teresa shared the hottest kiss of his life, he knows that his responsibilities must take priority. He certainly doesn’t have time for a relationship. But it doesn’t help that all he can think about kissing the one girl who could ruin everything for him.
As they’re thrown together more and more, Jase and Tess can’t keep denying their feelings for each other. But a familiar danger looms and tragedy strikes. As the campus recovers, the star-crossed couple must decide what they’re willing to risk to be together, and what they’re willing to lose if they’re not…
My Review: I LOVED reading this book!! This is the second book in the series, and its just as explosive as the first book! I can't wait to see how this series plays out! Jennifer is one of my favorite authors. She grabs your attention from the get go, and you don't want to put it down. You start to feel for the characters, and wonder if they'll get their happy ending.
Friday, February 14, 2014
Published Date: December 2013
The Story: One determined girl. One resourceful boy. One miracle machine that could destroy everything.
After an unexplained flash shatters her world, seventeen-year-old Eyelet Elsworth sets out to find the Illuminator, her father’s prized invention. With it, she hopes to cure herself of her debilitating seizures before Professor Smrt—her father’s arch nemesis—discovers her secret and locks her away in an asylum.
Pursued by Smrt, Eyelet locates the Illuminator only to see it whisked away. She follows the thief into the world of the unknown, compelled not only by her quest but by the allure of the stranger—Urlick Babbit—who harbors secrets of his own.
Together, they endure deadly Vapours and criminal-infested woods in pursuit of the same prize, only to discover the miracle machine they hoped would solve their problems may in fact be their biggest problem of all.
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Published Date: October 2011
The Story: It was a rough start to the school year for Shayna and her friends, Jodi and Steven, but thankfully summer break is near. Trying to sort out her feelings for the new guy in town, Shayna agrees to let Jensen join her on a group date with her friends. While out they end up at a local coffee house where their classmate, social outcast Jeremy McCormick, is humiliated by his baseball star brother. When Jeremy runs away from the jeering crowd, Shayna and Jodi hear the unmistakable sound of a thousand wings chasing after him, but no one else seems to hear them. These are not like any air elementals that Shayna or Jodi have ever encountered before and they fear Jeremy has gotten himself tangled up in something too dangerous for him to handle. But when Shayna tries to help Jeremy control his magical abilities she realizes it might be the biggest mistake of her life.
My Review: Well, I loved reading Earth the first book in this series. And Air didn't disappoint! This series is sort of like Captain Planet, with the different elements of the earth being controlled by only certain people! Shauna Granger has written a really good story line, where you don't get lost by all that's going on, but it engages you to want to continue reading to find out what happens to Shayna and her friends!
Sunday, February 9, 2014
Published Date: December 2013
Publisher: Spencer Hill Press
The Story: To save a kingdom, Zara must choose between a prince who could be the answer and a rising rebellion that threatens to take control.
When Zara Dane is chosen to marry Prince Sebastian Hart, son of the man who ordered her father’s capture, Zara knows she must fight to save everything she loves from ruin.
Being betrothed to the prince means a life trapped behind the towering stone walls of the Camelot-forged realm. Under the watchful eye of the prince's first knight, Sir Devlan Capra, changing her future becomes difficult.
When an unlikely rebel reveals the truth about the deadly secrets that fuel King Hart’s twisted world, Zara’s path to rescue her father becomes clouded by deception. The Rebels clear her path by forcing Zara’s hand with an ultimatum: sway Prince Sebastian to join the Rebels, convincing him of his father’s evil nature, or they will take him out.
But Zara is uncertain about a future under the Rebels’ command and where the prince’s heart truly lies. She must decide who to trust, what to believe, and what she’s truly fighting for before the king destroys all of Karm, including her heart.
Friday, February 7, 2014
Published Date: September 2013
Publisher: Entangled Teen
The Story: Allie Munroe has only ever wanted to belong, maybe even be well liked. But even though she’s nice and smart and has a couple of friends, she’s still pretty much the invisible girl at school. So when the chance to work with her friends and some of the popular kids on an English project comes up, Allie jumps at the chance to be noticed. And her plan would have worked out just fine…if they hadn’t been sucked into a magical realm through a dusty old book of fairy tales in the middle of the library. Now, Allie and her classmates are stuck in Nerissette, a world where karma rules and your social status is determined by what you deserve. Which makes a misfit like Allie the Crown Princess, and her arch-rival the scullery maid. And the only way out is for Allie to rally and lead the people of Nerissette against the evil forces that threaten their very existence.
My Review: This was so cool to read! I liked the fact that how you treat others and such is how it's determined what you end up being in this other realm. Allie goes from un-cool to princess, where she'll end up fighting evil. This story is a great one to read and get away from reality, even if its only for a few hours.
Tuesday, February 4, 2014
My review: Nely Cab is an an AMAZING AUTHOR! I was SO HOOKED on her book Creatura that I thought about it for days!
After reading Prelude, I am SO FREAKING excited to find out what Nely has in store for us next. I love this novella. I was told it "ties into Creatura A LITTLE bit" so there are no spoilers to Creatura in it. Seeing life through Deus and Starr's eyes is amazing. I love how the story played out and the detail that could picture in my mind. This story reminds me of a popular story that is known world wide. I don't want to give it away but I will say, I like this version better :) ENJOY!!!!
Buy Link: http://smarturl.it/
- Grab your current read;
- Open your book to a random page;
- Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page;
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title and author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.
Friday, January 31, 2014
Forever by Karen Ann Hopkins
Published Date: January 2014
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
If we can get through this, we'll finally be Rose and Noah; a family, forever.
But first we have to survive the road ahead. And happily-ever-after is a long way off.
This was such a fitting end to Rose and Noah's story. But make sure you have tissues nearby. This whole series was fabulous. I've read other Amish inspired books, they were more for adults - in that the characters were much older, and have loved them. But this series, and Forever in particular, brings to light the interactions and situations the teens may run into. If you've started this series, I think you'll love Forever. The author has stayed true to the characters and you can't help but feel for Rose and Noah as they brace for the storm that's about to hit.
We have lots of exciting prizes, so make sure to follow the tour for more chances to win every day! Up for grabs is both a $100 Amazon Gift Card and a $50 Amazon Gift Card, plus copies of the following Harlequin TEEN titles: Heartbeat, The Queen’s Choice, White Hot Kiss, Anything to Have You, Secret Diamond Sister and Grim. Please enter via the Rafflecopter form. Giveaway is open to US/Canada.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Monday, January 20th - Absorbing the Content - Review
- Tuesday, January 21st - Sassy Book Lover - Review
- Wednesday, January 22nd - Mangamania Cafe - Character Interview
- Thursday, January 23rd - Ramblings From This Chick - Guest Post
- Friday, January 24th - Andi's Young Adult Books - Author Interview
- Monday, January 27th - Literary Meanderings - Author Interview
- Tuesday, January 28th - Crossroad Reviews - Review
- Wednesday, January 29th - Books I View - Review
- Thursday, January 30th - Actin' Up with Books - Review
- - Books Complete Me - Review
- - No Bent Spines - Character Interview
- - Paranormal Opinion - Review
- - Bittersweet Enchantment - Review
- - Curling Up With a Good Book - Author Interview
- - Behind A Million Pages - Review
- - The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club - Guest Post
- - Jenuine Cupcakes - Review
- - Jeanz Book Read N' Review - Review
- - Deal Sharing Aunt - Guest Post
- - Lost Time Reading - Review
- - Into The Hall of Books - Review
- - Swoony Boys Podcasts - Review
- - My Favorite Things - Guest Post
- - Reading Lark - Review
- - Tien's Blurb - Author Interview
- - Kimberly Faye Reads - Guest Post
- - Book Whales - Guest Post
- - A Bookish Escape - Review
- - That Girl Reads - Review
- - Books Marks The Spot - Author Interview